viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

Human love.

Now and then I think of us.
Of "us" and all other multiple "her".

Yeah, she could have a better body. And have more money than me..
She could be devoted.
She could wait for you, at home, watching through the window to see you arrive.
I could do the same, but it's diffent... Because she would NEVER love you like I do.

Not with the same strenght. Neither the same sacrifice.
Not with the same sanity, neither the same wildness.
She could give you what you want, but not what you need.

She could give her life for you, like a suicidal fanatic.
I could give my life for you, like soldiers in war.
Both. Hand in hand. Fighting for the same.

And there's where magic is. 
Because you're not a god to follow.
You are a hand to hold & a heart to love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario