martes, 13 de enero de 2015

It's amazing.

It's amazing how sore fingertips or a book can make me happy.
It's amazing 'cause they remind me of you... But they also make me think of my freedom..
Of the inner peace your departure left in me.

I don't know how future is going to be..
I don't know if I'll love again. I don't know if you will pay.
I don't want to rush myself, I'm just going to live.. Day after day.
After all... Your leaving didn't kill me as I thought it'd do.

I don't know if you have already realized it.. But you was the one that taught me how to forget you.
Wanted to teach me how to play guitar? You couldn't, I'm learning by myself.
Showed me this lovely fantasy book? I read it alone.
Those things we couldn't achieve... Are things that are saving me.

The sore fingertips will heal.
The book will drive me to other realities.
And so, I will.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada